Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Turquoise Lurve

Just had my mani-pedi last night at Grace Salon and decided to have a glittery turquoise nail color from Opi (Austin-tatious Turquoise) for a change. I was definitely inspired by the color that's why I modified my current theme to match both! LOL! ^-^



Not really endorsing my phone la~ I just needed something to hold so that my nails can be seen better in the cam. Did that make sense? HAHA Whatever. #Weirdlikethat


One more close up! I hope you see the glitters there. ;)


Fast Fact

I like the colors pink, purple, and aqua. ;) But among the three, aqua is the bomb since it makes everything so calm and my eyes get relaxed with such color. I perceive turquoise as a darker shade of aqua so I chose that nail polish color. (sorry if I'm wrong or what. That's just my perception XD )

Two days to go and our Bro Jesus Christ will be born! \:D/ #eggzzited.

16 comments:

Gail said...

I remember back when I was in elementary school, we had a group, which symbolizes us as the colors of pink, blue and purple. I was blue back then. But I don't know why I don't like the color aqua now, haha, it's relaxing yes but maybe I got sick of it since I am the girl with a blue everything back then. Haha!

Nice polish!! I want to change mine. Haha, I like the glitters! <3

Clint said...

Nice banner you got here. Ang cute ng color ng nails!

jogz said...

I love the banner of your site! :) Though I can't really see the glitters very well, I know that your nails are cute!! :)

lalalapatricia said...

Naww. I can't see the glitters >< hihi but it looks good on you :3

Jerminix said...

Pwede ka na mg endorse ng phone :), like the color, more of a gothic type... emo you?hehe XD

Angel said...

I love your new banner! :)

Your nails look cutesy... just not a big fan of blue LOL. :P Ganyan din ako minsan masabi lang na me hawak sa picture. :)) Tayo na nagmomodel ng produkto :D

Yung glitters medyo kita ko. :)

PS: Merry Xmas! xox

Claire said...

i thought you made a new theme.. haha but i love how it turned out.. i agree the tone is so relaxing :)

BEBE said...

lovely nails mare! :D
I have never tried OPI nail polish pa. I wanna try one soon.. :D
I like AQUA too..kakaiba kase yung color niya <3

P.S. I love the header! ganda! <3
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

LucindaCHERRY29 said...

People in every country receive the home loans in different creditors, just because it's comfortable.

Yesha said...

I'm not a fan of blue when it comes to nail polish color but seeing it now, I think i'll give it a shot :)

Nice header sis... Love it ^ ^

Merry Christmas

Trish said...

New layout! :-bd Turquoise is the bomb! Haha. Hence, your nails is the bomb! =)) I like purple and pink too! :)

Ayah said...

ikaw na ang may magandang nails!!
at napanganga ako sa header ah! :D love love.

chaxpage said...

Cute nails sis! <3 :p

S A N D R A G A N Z O said...

[...] But with all the series of unfortunate events that we've experienced, can we… »Turquoise LurveJust had my mani-pedi last night at Grace Salon and decided to have a glittery turquoise nail color [...]

Lionel Mamon said...

a good deal addiitional information with this kind of issue online on a website, notice.

Zita Renaud said...

Thanks for provided this theorem,Thank you for sharing the dispatch.I want it very much.it is very useful for me.

Post a Comment