Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Leopard Christmas of a Biologist

Here I share to you my Christmas outfit for 2011! :D It has been a tradition to myself to choose a one-of-a-kind outfit every time we celebrate Christmas. Well, that "tradition" actually started only a few years ago after realizing that somehow the clothes we wear tell something about who we are. :D So for this year, I chose to "express" my Biologist vibes! :D



I opted for a dress with a leopard print! What made me choose this is the blue-to-green base color of it. It is unusual to get a leopard dress that has this color 'coz most of the time we only see the brown kind or the white one with blue leopard print. :D I definitely LOVED this outfit because it has green tones, and more often than not, I associate green color for Biology, particularly Botany, due to it being the study of plants. :D



For my make-up, I'd like to emphasize on the eyeliner and lip color! I totally like the cat's eye effect LOL, so yea.. I used Nature Republic Simple Gel Eyeliner in Dark Brown. It's actually my first ever gel eyeliner so I have good feedback on it! :D And then for my lips, it's Nature Republic's Petite Cherry Rouge M23 that I blogged about before. :D

I also wore a Christian Siriano sandals to match the grey tones of the dress. NOW, you may realize the reason as well behind me choosing a turquoise shade of nail polish! ^-^



For my accessories, I had a red bow earrings from Y.R.Y.S. (a gift from my thesis partner, Bea), A Lady Bug (Family Coleoptera) ring from Jellybeans which I bought months ago, and a rhinestone-filled watch from Fossil (a gift from my sister abroad). :D  I didn't wear my watch and ring anymore during the Christmas Day itself (hence I don't have it in the other pictures!^-^) coz we were only at home la~~



I decided to make a LookBook account because I was really influenced by you, dear bloggers! :)) This will be my first entry and "look" and I hope we can support each other through this. LMAO. So yea, HYPE ANYONE? :> ^-^ I love looking at all your style and it made me wanna hype them and fan you all! So there, I decided to make one. lols. :D

So to end this entry, here are few more pictures! :D

MERRY CHRISTMAS








P.S. I want to thank my cousin Emem for being my photographer! ♥ Lovelove!

23 comments:

Sandra said...

testing

jogz said...

Wow! The color of your dress isn't really usual, and it's good that you were able to buy it. :D I'd perhaps do this thing this New Year? I hope I could get a good attire for a start. :D

lalalapatricia said...

I wore leopards too! haha but but thumbs up for the 1st photo i tried to do that but EPIC FAIL! :)) HAHAHA Merry Christmas Sandra! <3

jenn said...

Merry Christmas sis! :) God Bless! I like your outfit! it looks good in you!

Henry said...

Hello! Checking my blogroll friends. Merry Merry Christmas po, napadaan lang ako.

Shew said...

Sige sis! Ikaw na ang model! Haha.
I super love the 4th picture! Bilangan mo kung nasan ung tinutukoy ko. Haha! Antaray ng pose ah, nakatingin pa sa gilid or taas ba. :D Merry Christmas sis! Hope you had a blast Christmas eve~ Advance Happy New Year na rin! Sheryl here.

Phyllz said...

I wore an animal print dress, and I wasn't sure what animal print it was! haha!
But i absolutely love your outfit! and I fanned you on LB as well. Merry Christmas sis and happy new year! <3

shugahh said...

i love your dress and its color! looks so pretty cool on you! :) Merry Christmas sandra!

Grysh said...

Love the dress sis. It looks so nice! :)

Btw, may I know where you bought the gel eyeliner? And does it smudge?

Anabelle Perez said...

fierce!!! i want a dress just like that! :)

sheidz said...

Can I have the dress and the shoes? Just kidding! Well you look pretty. :)) I am really crazy about the shoes. HAHAHA!

Reuben Gouker said...

In late 2008, there were two types of people who had huge debts and depreciati-ng collateral-. Both types accrued their debts through the subprime mortgage crisis. Homeowners with fixed mortgages sat on rapidly depreciati-ng homes in neighborho-ods rife with foreclosur-es. Once the music stopped...-tera free

WYONA said...

Leopard! Everything you wear sis really suits you well. Bagay na bagay talaga, even your make up. I wish I can use the gel liner right though. I always end up using the liquid one coz I always mess up with the gel eyeliner. Advance Happy New Year! :)

Michelle said...

Your outfit is so pretty! I love it... because I have a secret obsession with animal print :D the shoes are very pretty, too!
I love your make-up - the eyeliner looks great!
I agree, clothes say a lot about a person.
Hope Christmas was great for you and you have a great new year! :)

BEBE said...

awww..so cute sis! :) yey! may lookbook ka na! hyped this look mare! :) I love it. kakaiba nga color niya. very unique!! :D

Walton Mccrory said...

I used to be very pleased to search out this site.I needed to thank you for this nice read!! I positively having fun with every little little bit of it and Ive you bookmarked to take a look at new stuff you post. Anyway, in my language, there will not be much good supply like this.

Jamal Hippler said...

Fantastic story, believed we're able to mix a few unrelated information, however well worth looking, whoa performed one find out about Middle of the Eastern offers much more problerms too.

anne said...

Love the color of the dress! You really went all model mode during the photoshoot. Good job.

I feel like such a bum. I didn't really dress up for Christmas at all. Hahaha. I think I was wearing pajama bottoms :P

Those Christian Siriano shoes are fabulous! I like him. I'm glad he won Project Runway. Fun fact: He went to school near my old workplace.

Dalton Demedeiros said...

Assets just like the one you mentioned here will likely be very helpful to me! Ill submit a hyperlink to this page on my blog. I am sure my guests will discover that very useful. Massive thanks for the helpful info i found on Area News Anyway, in my language, there will not be a lot good source like this.

Gel said...

Nice outfit, Sandra! Glad you had a blast during Christmas! As for me, I ended up wearing a simple dress lang for Christmas eve.. something green haha. Tas the rest of the family were wearing yellow :p Enjoy the holidays and have fun at Lookbook! ;)

Claire said...

nice outfit sis!! btw hyped it already :)

alarilla sisters said...

hi! love the design of your dress and it matches well with your shoes:) pretty girl :)


check out and follow my sites too:)
http://alarillasisters.com
http://tiiic.tumblr.com

Shaun Todhunter said...

Thanks for providing this theorem,Thank you for sharing the data.I willing it very much.it is very useful for me.

Post a Comment