Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

What I'm Up To

My first week back to school = speechless. Pressure is everywhere! We are being bombarded by requirements and self-realizations now that we are in 3rd yr 2nd sem. It's like all the batteries I've "recharged" for my system to get back and win the battle is about to drain! LOL. XD I have four major subjects this semester which comprises Developmental Biology, Research Methodology, Microbiology, and Animal Physiology. Right now, I'm still a little bit relaxing, but I know things will turn out to be really REALLY toxic just before Christmas break commences. We shall prepare for the first blood shed of the semester aka exams #Exaggeration


Just awhile ago, we had a seatwork in Micro Bio Lab. The task was to draw examples of the following microorganisms -- under Protista, Fungi, and Eubacteria. Here's a piece of paper of what I submitted! LOL

On another note, here's what I just ate for dinner! ~Pomodor Sechi and Panini bread~

Pomodor Sechi and Panini bread


This was given by my sister as a "pasalubong". I can't ask anything greater than having a family who's there anytime. We never fail to cope with one another either through text messages, phone calls, get-together's or food treats!! ^-^ #blessed

'Til here!

PS: I decided to leave my previous account. I'm now tweeting at @OUJOHARU You can follow my twitter account, which I ALWAYS update! :D

22 comments:

Claire said...

uhm.. biology.. i remember it caused me headaches when i was still in 2nd year high school with all those terms that i have to memorize lol..the food looks delish!already following you on twitter btw :3

jenn said...

nooom!~ ang sarap ng dinner mo sis! haha! It made me wanna eat lasagna tuloy. hihi xD nakoo! pareha tayo sis. halos lahat ng subjects ko major. I think dalawa lang ang minor ko lol xD

Clint said...

I remember when I was still studying as a nursing student. We had this activity with the microscope about those bacteria and stages of...??? I forgot. Basta ung may mitosis and chorvs. Swerte mo sa family mo. :)

Yesha said...

Good luck with that :) Ohhh I'm now hungry after seeing Pomodor :D lolz

And yeah lucky you your family never fails to catch up things with each other. Oh I miss my dad and sister :(

Canon Cameras said...

I think other web site proprietors should take this site as an model, very clean and great user friendly style and design, as well as the content. You’re an expert at this stuff!
My website is about Camera Review.

Trish said...

OH MY... Bio =)) Hahaha. My prelim grade in Bio wasn't good until I performed better in Finals :> Well, Bio is bio. =)) I love Pomodor Sechi and Panini bread!
I followed you ;>

Simply Precious said...

The Pomodor Sechi and Panini bread looks SO good and I don't even know what it is! Hehe! Good luck with Biology!!! I know that's one of the hardest subjects to study!

Kim said...

Oooh I really enjoyed Microbio when I took it because I had a really good professor :) After you take the class, you realize how scary it is, and might become a germophobe LOL

Marinda Betances said...

Awesome story indeed. My boss has been waiting for this info

Dagmar Sparkes said...

Super article it is really. My girlfriend has been waiting for this update

Tammera Ruesga said...

Super information it is actually. My boss has been searching for this info

Melissa Hambleton said...

Excellent information it is surely. Friend on mine has been looking for this content

Jacalyn Huezo said...

Great share indeed. I’ve been awaiting for this information

偵探社 said...

Between me and my husband we've owned more MP3 players over the years than I can count, including Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etc. But, the last few years I've settled down to one line of players. Why? Because I was happy to discover how well-designed and fun to use the underappreciated (and widely mocked) Zunes are.

Romaine Manderson said...

I would like to thank You for this good article and please allow me to have the chance to show my satisfaction with HostGator web hosting. They have professional and quick support and they also offering numerous HostGator discount coupons.

cpanel vps said...

Lovely just what I was searching for.Thanks to the author for taking his clock time on this one. unmetered vps | vps hosting |

unmetered reseller hosting account said...

Yeah bookmaking this wasn't a bad conclusion great post! . best reseller hosting | best reseller hosting |

Sharyl Hinds said...

Actually, it was in the early 2's that the WW1 vets were demanding their deferred pensions/p-ay(?) they were promised from the Government because the conditions of the Depression pushed them to it. Either way, the reaction from our government was hard and frightenin-g. Gw2 Gold

Benny Kirkconnell said...

folks that has been posted Im anxious . really did it for me is all the interaction among posters at such good info you have.

Laughter Yoga said...

[.. for a funny book, containing numerous insights on how to have fun - go here http://goo.gl/TYNPv .. ]

Corene Loque said...

Good article. However, the more I read, the angrier I get. Geithner is a real piece of work. Cheap GW2 Gold

大陸抓姦 said...

Sorry for the huge review, but I'm really loving the new Zune, and hope this, as well as the excellent reviews some other people have written, will help you decide if it's the right choice for you.

Post a Comment