Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

December: Shall Recover!

If you were a relative, you'd know how devastating my November was to me. It's like a month long of instability, indecisiveness, and literal mourning -- not only for me, but for my whole extended family. It's not easy to move on, and I know that there will be times that even if I try to make myself busy with academics, the moment I sit and just think freely, the thoughts of the recent past would flashback out of nowhere. It's not the typical sadness someone can get from heartbreaks nor in teenage dramas; it's more of [protected] a life and death kind of thing. Life can be taken like a breeze, y'know? So swift that you can't even catch up! The catch in this "drama of my life" is that it's not just one event, not two, but three.

If you're a recent reader, you'd know a couple of unfortunate news about my offline life. I haven't spilled all the beans yet actually, coz I bet no one would want to get negative vibes. But even if I don't want to make it a big deal, like sharing it all over the world like a boss through blogging, I just can't let the "unhealthy" vibes eat me up.

It's funny how easy-go-lucky I can be especially in school-- just LOLing most of the time with my blockmates and all. But when I get time for myself, alone... WOW That'd be another story -- a totally opposite story! I think I also have the problem, ne? coz I can't really open up with closed friends when it comes to personal matters. It's weird of me that I can ACTUALLY talk about it more here in this blog than with people I know personally, don't you think? Hmm. I guess it's part of my personality not to let others see how weak I can get when it comes to things or people I cherish the most :')

So for the times I get to be emotional and a little weird, THANK YOU READERS! You may not notice but every comment you make -- the stories you share, the quotable statements, advices, and even the silliest jokes you type... they all make sense to me. They make me feel better! If I can just really extend the tightest hug to each of you, you know?
[/protected]
ANYWAYS, As the title says,

I shall recover this December!




SM North EDSA, The Block Christmas Tree


It will be a good Healing Month for me. I must not let the past hinder me from enjoying life to the fullest and making this place better with my existence, ne? XD I know it's gonna be tough, but with God, with my family, and my friends (online or offline), I hope I won't forget to stand up! Please pray for my fast recovery. I want to regain the optimism, the hope, and the love. :)

12 comments:

Angel said...

Get well soon... I'm praying for your quick recovery! Advance merry xmas! xox

anne said...

I've always thought that December was a magical month. Not magical like Harry Potter, but magical as in anything can happen. I don't know what you've been through, but I'm sure you have the strength to get through it. Whatever your trials are, they're there to make you stronger in the long run. You can do it! :) Here's to an amazing December!

jenn said...

oooh. I hope you'll get rid of it soon. just pray and be strong. I know you can. Everyone can. It's God's challenge for us. Advance Merry Christmas sis! <3

Simply Precious said...

That tree looks so nice!

Anyway, I hope you have a speedy recovery with whatever you're going through. It's hard to go through tough times, but it'll get easier as time goes on. *hugs*

Claire said...

awww... i'll pray for yous sis.. everything happens for a reason trust God. Whatever it is i'm sure it will help you somehow in many ways. stay strong! :3

Deeann Sinyard said...

Hi, are you the owner of this blog? I kinda felt like passing to you a little inspriation. To keep a long story short, I don't want you to miss out on http://www.weekly-income-now.info My brother and I have been generating crazy profits so far this month. We haven't quite reached 1400+ bucks a week but so far I did 800 last week and I'm hoping to hit $1,045 by the end of Sunday. Life's looking good...so why not take just a few seconds and check it out? I promise that if you're reading this, it'll be the greatest thing you've seen all day. Good luck and god bless you, hope to see you on the other side :-)!

偵探 said...

Between me and my husband we've owned more MP3 players over the years than I can count, including Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etc. But, the last few years I've settled down to one line of players. Why? Because I was happy to discover how well-designed and fun to use the underappreciated (and widely mocked) Zunes are.

Hettie Griglen said...

I am surprised by the knowledge in this blog I found it to be not just very interesting but it really also made me reflect. It is difficult now a days to find appropriate information to ones search, so I'm pleased that I found this blog post

John Galoni said...

Enjoyed reading through this, very good stuff, appreciate it.

dmmaseoseoseoseo said...

I must say this content was worth it to read. I found you having a google search and was rather astounded by your rank for this article.

Rickie Durhan said...

There should be some kind of alarm system in place to let the workers know if a child is trying to open a door. It may be somewhat costly but will probably pay off in the long run. Might avoid losing customers or being closed down completely-.diablo 3 gold

dmmaseoseoseoseo said...

Not a unhealthy post, did it take you numerous of your time to think about it?

Post a Comment