Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Of Glitters and Red Lippies

You know what's cool? It's when a person you don't expect to know anything from you can actually give something you really like. XD I finally got the third gift aka "Something Arousing" (but not sexually LOL!) from my Monito just this morning.


I should've had received this last year but I wasn't able to attend the block's Christmas party... At first, I thought it was a can of coffee since almost everyone from my block knows that I love drinking coffee~ FYI: I've been drinking one since '97~ YEP, TRUE THAT!


But upon opening the gift...



FACESHOP GOODIES~ ♥


Red Fruit Jelly Tube RD302 and Nail Polish in BL607




The thought that it was coffee at first already made me happy, yet the fact that it was something Kikay-ish which I can totally use everyday made me happier~ XD

Receiving , a salmon pink rose, multi-colored angel figurine, and additions to my make-up collection... ALL I CAN SAY IS THANK YOU, MY MONITO! :D




Click the pictures to enlarge

9 comments:

Ayah said...

wow. daming gifts. at isa na namang red lipstick. mahilig ka talaga sa red lips sis ah. heheh. :D

Angela Ricardo said...

NIce naman red lipstick! Nakaka touch talaga pag me nabigay sa ating gift na magagmit natin and knowing na me idea about us yung nag regalo. Yung iba kasi basta me mabigay lang :P The little light that changes colors is so adorable! :)

Graceily said...

Aww, I like the angel figurine sis, bagay yan sa room ko! haha :)

Kei said...

It feels so good when you receive a gift na alam mong pinag-isipan talaga nung nagbigay. Hindi yung mga typical and generic gifts lang. :) And grabe, since '97, you must be over-caffeinated! Haha kidding.

jenifaa said...

wow! sweet gift sis! <3 I miss receiving gifts that are wrapped o.O i guess the last gift that I receive was 2010 ?hahaha! xD anyway sis. matanong ko. anung plugin yung gamit mo to enlarge the pics? been searching for it kaso di ko alam kung anung plugin sya xD

Dianne said...

wow! I hope I could receive such gifts like that too. hahah!

Claire said...

nice gifts! love the mulitcolored angel there.. lol i laughed at your something "arousing" theme. last year we had "something erotic" :))

Clint Andrew said...

Ang cool nung Angel. I want one. Akala ko Pasko na ulit.

Mei said...

Infairness ah tagal mo ng umiinom ng kape. Grabe. Kaya siguro akala mo something related to coffee ang ibibgay sayo hehe. Pero mas appropriate talaga ibigay sayo ang makeup. hehe.
Ang ganda nung blue angel. Want ko din nyan! XD

Post a Comment