Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Feeling Christmas-y!



I decided to make the second theme for my SGCom Baby! :D It's a Christmas-inspired theme with crimson, green, and gold colors as the scheme. Here's the before and after shots of my site! As you can observe, I'm very much into earthy colors these days! Influence of BS Biology? HAHA Nah.



On another note, my feet still hurts coz of our Panigsahan 2011 last Sunday! It was an amazing race held in UP Diliman-QC Memorial Circle for our Hum2 Class. It was actually a game for "plus points" in our grade! How generous can our professor be! :D But yea, my feet still hurts like it's gonna break any moment now! LOL

PS: my family and I are planning to eat at Yakimix tomorrow! I'm so excited ^^~ It'll be my first time to eat there fyi; we usually eat at DADS or Saisaki whenever we eat at buffets! :D

11 comments:

Shekinah said...

I like the theme that you made. Sophisticated! :D

Gail said...

I've been wanting to make my own theme since like forever. Haven't got the time to learn one though. :( Merry Christmas!

Michelle said...

I love earthy tones and the theme! It is so super pretty :D

Kei said...

Nice theme. Really nice colors. :)

Ahh, Yakimix. Sashimiii *drools* Enjoy your meal tomorrow.

Yesha said...

Nice theme :))
Wow eat all you can ^ ^ Enjoy and eat a lot :D

xoxo

Ayah said...

wow. bagong theme. i am so digging it..
buti ka pa sis. may inspiration para gumawa ng theme. ako, gnun na lang siguro ung theme ko. di ko na muna papalitan. heheh

free iphone 4s said...

I appreciate your wordpress web template, where did you get a hold of it through?

nightfall ugg said...

I lately arrived throughout your posting and therefore are already examining along. I desire to communicate my appreciation of your crafting skill as well as ability to help to make target audience study by using the actual starting towards the finish. I would like to research more recent posts and to talk about my personal suggestions with you.

abdforgoah said...

You betcha!

Frankmollp said...

you truly suck even a monkey does it far better http://9oul.com/cash

amazon promotional financing said...

Thank you so much. (Jennifer from Coupons1800.com )

Post a Comment